The new homes will be designed to the needs of our existing residentsand our future residents and many of them will be up to 25% bigger than existing flats. 75% of the homes across the Estate (including Leverstock and Mayland) will be for social rent and will provide a range of accommodation.
Click the images to see a comparison of existing and proposed internal layouts.
Homes that are specifically designed to meet the needs of our existing tenants:
- Modern fitted kitchens and bathrooms
- Mainly south facing balconies, terraces or winter gardens
- Well insulated providing better energy efficiency
- Large windows offering better daylight and ventilation
- Integrated storage space
- Built to Lifetime Homes Standards (and adaptable to all ages)
- Flexible living space to suit individual preferences
- Lifts in each block